A frequently asked question among the people who want to follow the military diet plan is how does the military diet work?
Before asking the question, you need to know what kind of foods are there in a military diet chart. There are very lean foods in the table which help you to burn fat quickly. The foods containing military diet charts are:
- Apple: Apple is one of the healthiest fruits in the world. Almost every one of us likes to have it for our breakfast. It has a natural immune system which boosts our body and keeps us fit. It is also very helpful to burn our body fat.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps us great in our internal metabolic process. It is an adequate food to have on a diet chart. It reduces fat quickly than any other food. It helps greatly to regulate the metabolism of your body.
- Coffee: The best thing about the military diet is you can have coffee in your dieting period. You just have to avoid sugar in your refreshment drink. You can also take green tea instead of coffee. Caffeine helps to burn fat.
- Egg: Eggs are the good source of protein. It contributes to burning calories. Eggs are highly recommended diet food and the greatest diet of military diet chart. Almost every day we should eat an egg if we want to be fit and lose excessive weight.
- Cheddar cheese: It is a low-fat dairy food. Cheddar cheese is rich in calcium and vitamin D. it helps to burn weight.
- Banana: Banana is an excellent source of calories. To fill the requirement of your body needs, it is on the chart of military diet plan.
- Almonds: Almond helps to build muscles and burn fat.
- Tuna: Containing omega-33 fatty acids, vitamin A and B-12, tuna helps to burn our body fat in a fast way. It fills up the protein needs of our body and keeps us fit and healthy.
- Salty crackers: Salty crackers contain a microscopic amount of carbohydrate. If you want to fill your tummy for a while without having expensive food, then you can have some salty crackers. But in the military diet, you can’t have more than 4/5 pieces of cookies a day.
- Carrots: Carrots contain a lot of vitamin A, which are good for the body and help to burn extra fat of the body.
- Bean: If you are in a military diet, boiled bean is an excellent source of vegetable for you. Though it is a boring form of vegetables, it helps to burn fat. It also helps to digestion.
- Broccoli: Green vegetables like broccoli help to burn fat quickly. That’s why it is in the military diet plan. Having 1 cup of broccoli, you can consume a significant portion of fat of your body.
So this is how does the military diet work! You can also have a substitute of these foods containing the same amount of calories. You just can’t intake the higher amount of calories while you are in a military diet.